Marine Transport Logistics, Inc., was founded in 1993 in New York, USA. We are a licensed NVOCC freight forwarding agent, providing transportation services to any destination worldwide. Our main office is conveniently located at the heart of the major U.S. East Coast port system of Bayonne, NJ. We occupy over 6 acres of land and own professional loading docks with 10 platforms. Our receiving facility is under both guard and video surveillance, and is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We have offices and agents in all major U.S. ports and destinations world wide including Europe, Africa and Middle East.
We ship over 150,000 vehicles per year from the USA to worldwide destinations. We specialize in transporting the following:
- Cars and motorcycles of any size, model, and year, new, used, or salvaged
- Boats and yachts of any dimension
- RVs of all models and specifications
- Heavy machinery, such as backhoes, excavators, skid steers, forklifts, bobcats, and chassis, professionally disassembled to fit in the container
- Trucks, including day cabs and sleeper cabs, professionally disassembled for container measurements
- Auto parts, including engines, transmissions, tires, body parts, etc.
As a logistics company, we have very strong relations with major carriers serving Europe, the Mediterranean, Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
We offer a comprehensive range of services customized to suit the needs of our clients. Our services include, but are not limited to, sea freight forwarding, air freight forwarding, cargo warehousing, customs clearance for import and export, cargo consolidation services, door-to-door delivery, container loading, and multimodal transportation services.
Our highly motivated and experienced staff is committed to providing exceptional quality services to our clients with close attention to every detail and need.